Aluna Rathbone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluna Rathbone

Books, Music, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OH the Possibilities!

Go down 
2 posters

Would you attend a Twi Ball?
Yes
OH the Possibilities! I_vote_lcap100%OH the Possibilities! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
OH the Possibilities! I_vote_lcap0%OH the Possibilities! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Depends on Location
OH the Possibilities! I_vote_lcap0%OH the Possibilities! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Alu Rathbone
AluJacks... yeah... Jackson and I's celebrity couple name!
AluJacks... yeah... Jackson and I's celebrity couple name!
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

OH the Possibilities! Empty
PostSubject: OH the Possibilities!   OH the Possibilities! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:45 am

I have set up this section specifically for this idea to blossom.

This thread is set to accept all comments whether or not you are a member. If not a member please sign your name on your post.

I would love nothing more then to raise money for those in need... and I thought of a fun and exciting way to accomplish this goal.

I have decided that I would like to hold a Ball... It shall be properly named later once I know for certain how many people would be in attendance.

I would like to know who would be interested in attending this event to be hopefully held next year. It all depends on you guys.

I would also like to know where I should hold this wonderful event and who it is we should donate the proceeds.

I have a few charities in mind... they are...

Diabetes Association
St. Jude
Habitat for Humanity
Sarah G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
VH1's Save the Music

There are plenty more out there... if need be we can divide the proceeds and give to multiple Charities.

Please answer the poll question at the top of the page.

Please remember this is still up in the air... I am not exactly sure if we can do this or not. This all depends on you guys!

I will take location suggestions here...

Thank you.

Alu Rathbone.
Back to top Go down
https://alunarathbone.forumotion.net
Tigerlil

PostSubject: Re: OH the Possibilities!   OH the Possibilities! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:48 am

Right now I suggest New York.
Back to top Go down
megsamee

PostSubject: Re: OH the Possibilities!   OH the Possibilities! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:42 am

I would suggest Chicago. It's right in the middle of the country so people from all over can come, and its quite large, so it would have the facilities needed to do a charity event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH the Possibilities!   OH the Possibilities! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH the Possibilities!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aluna Rathbone :: Charity Ball!!! :: Oh the Possibilities-
Jump to: