Aluna Rathbone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluna Rathbone

Books, Music, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alu Rathbone
AluJacks... yeah... Jackson and I's celebrity couple name!
AluJacks... yeah... Jackson and I's celebrity couple name!
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN! Empty
PostSubject: SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN!   SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:25 am

We here at Aluna Rathbone are appaled that someone would actually go behind Stephenies back and leak out Midnight Sun.

We are also disappointed that Stephenie is considering not publishing the book at all and has since pu it off indefinately.

We would like to show our support for Stephenie and would also love to encourage her to continue writing Midnight Sun and all other books she is writing.

Please, help us with this project.

Project Save Midnight Sun!

We have set up a special email account for Save Midnight Sun.

Please send all letters to the following email: savemidnightsun@yahoo.com

I should tell you that I, Aluna, and the rest of the administrators here at Aluna Rathbone will be reading these so as to not send anything that would be considered hateful. That is not what this project is about. This is about encourageing her to continue.

Thank You.

The Administration.
Back to top Go down
https://alunarathbone.forumotion.net

SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aluna Rathbone :: Twilight Saga Central! :: Twilight Book and Movie News!-
Jump to: