Aluna Rathbone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aluna Rathbone

Books, Music, and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Sav! (she's my favorite of my twilight characters)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twirly <3
Admin
twirly <3

Meet Sav! (she's my favorite of my twilight characters) Empty
PostSubject: Meet Sav! (she's my favorite of my twilight characters)   Meet Sav! (she's my favorite of my twilight characters) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Name: Savannah (Sav) Adrian
Race: Human
Picture: SAV!
Description: Savannah is outgoing and bouncy, she's always looking to make new friends. She runs around Forks a lot but loves First Beach in La Push so she goes there once in a while too.
Bio: Sav lives with her mom, two sisters, and brother in Forks. She's been there her whole life. Her mom used to be married to her dad, but a year after her brother was born they got a divorce. Three years after that, she got married again, and had her two sisters, but one night four years ago he disappeared too. So, Sav is rather pessimistic as far as romance goes. She's the oldest and none of her siblings are even in high school yet (she's a senior). Her mom has two jobs and is rarely home so Sav has to take care of her sisters and brother a lot (Brooklyn age 5, Arianna age 8, and Justin age 12). She doesn't have a lot of extra time but wishes she did. She's very clever and an overachiever, but it means she's always saying she has to study...even though she really doesn't. Because of this, she has a tendency to make lots of friends and never see them, unless it's during school.
Back to top Go down
Alu Rathbone
AluJacks... yeah... Jackson and I's celebrity couple name!
AluJacks... yeah... Jackson and I's celebrity couple name!
Alu Rathbone

Location : With Jackson and his guitar watching the full moon rise from behind the trees.

Meet Sav! (she's my favorite of my twilight characters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Sav! (she's my favorite of my twilight characters)   Meet Sav! (she's my favorite of my twilight characters) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:12 pm

you are free to rp
Back to top Go down
https://alunarathbone.forumotion.net

Meet Sav! (she's my favorite of my twilight characters)
Page 1 of 1